Wednesday

National crush Kartik Aaryan disclosed some secrets of his college days

Get Daily Updates In Email

National crush Kartik Aaryan disclosed some secrets of his college days

Pati Patni Aur Woh actor, Kartik Aaryan is glamour personified. He is one of the most appealing actors in the industry in terms of skills as well as looks. As Kartik hails from a family of doctors, he doesn’t have a film background at all. The actor has a long story behind his success, which he has earned with a lot of hard work. Kartik revealed many secrets and incidents from his college days in Mumbai and his personal life. We are sharing some of them with you here; 

  • Kartik did his Engineering from Navi Mumbai’s DY Patil College of Engineering in Biotechnology. The actor used to live in college’s hostel, maintain his attendance and grades. Along with this, he used to appear for several auditions secretly. He even shared a flat with 12 people at a time, in chat show Koffee with Karan he said, “I didn’t have a place to stay when I came to Mumbai. I stayed in a hostel. I have stayed with 12 guys in a flat. That was something I never thought I would do because I hail from Gwalior, which is not an expensive city to live in, but Mumbai is really expensive.”
  • In his college days Kartik had a girlfriend whom he loved dearly, talking about her, he said, “I have felt that emotion and I feel I won’t find someone like her in my life again.”
  • Kartik confessed that once his professor asked him to tell her name and she will allot him full marks in internal exams as he was irregular in the class. 
  • Kartik’s parents are doctors and it was difficult for him to convince them that he wanted to do Engineering in Mumbai. But he finally convinced them and secretly gave auditions for movies. 

On the work front, his movie Pati Patni Aur Woh is going to release on December 6th, and the trailer has already made an impact on the audience. 

Published by Lokendra Sharma on 13 Nov 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment