Wednesday

Son Aarav has saved mommy Twinkle Khanna’s number with a special name; Fans are eager to know

Get Daily Updates In Email

Son Aarav has saved mommy Twinkle Khanna’s number with a special name; Fans are eager to know

Twinkle Khanna has revealed her son Aarav has saved her contact number on his phone as ‘police. The actress shared an image of herself on Instagram as her response to the advancement.

In the image, she is showing her muscles while presenting before a police vehicle. It appears to have been clicked during one of their abroad occasions. She subtitled it, “Considering my child has spared my number as ‘Police’ on his phone I guess this is somewhat adept :).”

Her fans additionally responded in a similar vein. A fan remarked to the post, “And afterward this will be the contact photograph.” Another prompted her, “Guide him to spare it as preeminent court and father’s no as high court.” One more fan remarked, “I trust he has spared as “good police” and not “wrongdoing branch SI”. A fan caused to notice the point that Aarav likewise has an underhanded comical inclination simply like his mom, who moves by the creator name Mrs. Funnybones.

One of the moms shared her very own understanding, “My youngster has spared my number as Birthgiver I’m thinking about how would I present… possibly me on work seat.” Another common, “My kid has spared my number as “trouble ” wonder what my posture ought to be.”

Both Twinkle and her on-screen character spouse Akshay Kumar are known for their enjoyment talk via web-based networking media. Akshay as of recent wished Twinkle on their nineteenth wedding anniversary by sharing an image of him dressed as Pakshi Rajan from his film 2.0 and going after Twinkle. He had subtitled it, “Visual portrayal of what wedded life looks like…some days you wanna snuggle and a few days look like…as you can see. ‪All said and done, I wouldn’t have it some other way, Happy Anniversary Tina…with love from Pakshirajan.”

Published by Ishan Soni on 22 Jan 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment